Creativity and innovativeness are your most cherished attributes...using which you can change the world around you. Doing the regular stuff is not easy for you because most unnatural things come naturally to u. Nothing can bind you- for you have dreams and the vision to make them a reality.
My greatest strength: my vivid imagination.
My greatest weakness: fear of failure.
My lucky color: coral.
Horoscope signs I go best with: Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus and Virgo
What Beatles Song Describes My Life:
Eleanor Rigby - You feel lonely and jaded by society. No one seems to understand how you feel, and thus you feel isolated from others. Sometimes it feels like you're only half-awake, as if you're in a dream just going through the motions of life. Inside that jaded exterior though, you are full of life and dreams.
Your Personality Type: Generous Inventor
About You: Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.
- You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.
- The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.
- Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.
- Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.
- Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.
- It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.
- Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.
- You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.
- You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
- You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.
- Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
- Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.
- You value time to yourself and understand how rich your private world can be—you know that you don't have to go wild to have a good time.
- You are excited and energized by ideas and often enjoy things more through observation than through experience.
- This tendency gives you an appreciation for different perspectives and opinions about the world.
- Being as aware of others as you are doesn't mean you find it easy to trust them immediately—this is something that happens more slowly for you.
- Despite this, you are aware of the complexities of many situations and are reluctant to pass judgments on others.
- Although you have fewer friendships than some people, those that you have are meaningful and are important to you.
- You value spending time alone—it is while reflecting on the world around you that you often learn something new about yourself or begin to understand something that's been bothering you.
- Given how attuned you are to others' thoughts and feelings, you might find that trusting people more is a way to broaden your perspective even further.
- While you know how much can be learned from observing the world around you, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just by understanding it.
- Confidence: 62
- Openness: 70
- Extroversion: 6
- Empathy: 90
- Trust In Others: 18
- Agency: 72
- Masculinity: 32
- Femininity: 42
- Spontaneity: 42
- Attention to Style: 12
- Authoritarianism: 28
- Earthy (0) or Imaginative (100): 38
- Functional (0) or Aesthetic (100): 62